Whether you’re creating a weeknight dinner or having friends over for a holiday party, Summer Fresh Dips and Hummus make the perfect addition to any meal.
Dip, top or spread
Canadian-made with wholesome ingredients, Summer Fresh Dips and Hummus can be enjoyed so many ways. They make a decadent dip for vegetables, an ideal topping for crackers, or a delicious spread for flatbreads, pitas and sandwiches.
Over 50 delicious flavours
Summer Fresh Dips and Hummus are available in so many great flavours, you’ll have a hard time choosing just one. Enjoy flavours like Roasted Red Pepper, Spicy Tzatziki, Bruschetta, Avocado Hummus and more. And don’t forget Artichoke & Asiago, Canada’s number one selling gourmet deli dip.
Options to suit any diet
No matter what dietary requirements you have, Summer Fresh has something for you. There are plenty of kosher, gluten-free, lactose-free and vegetarian options available – just look for the symbols on every pack.
Get creative with Summer Fresh
These delicious dips are not just for dipping – they can be used in so many different recipes. There are a few ideas below to get you started, but you’ll find so many more recipes at SummerFresh.com. Look for Summer Fresh Dips and Hummus in the refrigerated deli section today.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Zucchini (cut in ½ moon circles)
Kalamata Olives sliced
Roasted Red Pepper (skinned, seeds removed, cut in strips)
Buccatini pasta, cooked
vegetable stock or water
Summer Fresh Roasted Red Pepper Dip
1 x 227g
1. Heat a sauté pan to medium heat, add the olive oil and zucchini. Cook until zucchini is done (about 2-3 mins).
2. Add kalamata olives and roasted red peppers, pasta and vegetable stock. Cook for 3 minutess until pasta is hot.
3. Add the Summer Fresh Roasted Red Pepper dip heat for 3 minutes stirring constantly then serve.
6 oz chicken breasts
Summer Fresh Roasted Garlic Hummus
asiago cheese, shredded
roasted red pepper
1. Grill chicken breasts until fully cooked.
2. Slice foccacia bread in half; toast or grill each side. Spread each half with Summer Fresh Roasted Garlic Hummus.
3. Place chicken on bread and top with asiago cheese, roasted red peppers, and mixed greens.
Serves 2. Enjoy!